K-Karp - Pulsar Ads Indikator

• 3 weeks later...

Pazario ga . Prezadovoljan kvalitetom i izgledom . Prednost od ostalih konkurentnih sto ima mogucnost lakog stavljanja golica , brzo postavljane i skidanje sa rodpoda za citave 2 sekunde . Menjanje diodica u sve boje koje poseduje i fox + i zuta sa samo jednim klikom . I sto ima nocno svetlo koje se podesavaju u 4 nivoa osvetljenja . A pri tom nije ni preterano skup , stim sto se dobije kvalitetna torbica uz njih i baza i plus gumene zastite za sva tri signalizatora i bazu .

Topla preporuka ko hoce kvalitetan i pouzdan signalizator a da nije fox i delkim .

• Like 1

Pazario ga . Prezadovoljan kvalitetom i izgledom . Prednost od ostalih konkurentnih sto ima mogucnost lakog stavljanja golica , brzo postavljane i skidanje sa rodpoda za citave 2 sekunde . Menjanje diodica u sve boje koje poseduje i fox + i zuta sa samo jednim klikom . I sto ima nocno svetlo koje se podesavaju u 4 nivoa osvetljenja . A pri tom nije ni preterano skup , stim sto se dobije kvalitetna torbica uz njih i baza i plus gumene zastite za sva tri signalizatora i bazu .

Topla preporuka ko hoce kvalitetan i pouzdan signalizator a da nije fox i delkim .

Koje baterije idu u njih druze? i kolko si ih platio i gde, to mozes i na PP

pozz

Volume, Tone , Sensitivity & Wirelesse Volume tone and sensitivity can be adjusted via the respective buttons wheel , familiarize yourself with the controls before connecting the batteries.
Multicolour LED with Brightness Adjustment Selection It allows you , via a single button , choose between 6 different colors and adjust the light intensity.
Run'N Drop Bite Detection. Detectors are able to distinguish between a start toward the sea or toward the shore, playing by indicating departures in turn with a different sound and a dedicated LED .
Audible & Visual replication . Every sound and light products are exactly replicated from dall'avvisatore receiving side, thereby distinguish all the false starts due wind or water movements .
Ultra Long Range signal. The sets are equipped with a transmitter Pulsar very powerful , able to reach large distances.
Easy Syncro . Synchronize alarms and receiver has never been easier : just press Syncro the button on the receiver because a unique identification code is recorded .
Multi- Channel Receiver The receiver operates with six different channels , and can be used up to six alarms simultaneously.
& Vibro Silent Mode. The alarms can be set to silent mode without turn them off while the receiver can ' be set in sound mode , or just Vibro Vibro Sound + .
Anti -Theft Function . As a reminder Pulsar is turned off an alarm is triggered on the receiver. This has both anti-theft feature , both low battery indicator . Furthermore, this function can 'be useful to test the range of use.
Saver Integrated Circuit. The Snag Bars supplied in the package , are screwed into the slots created directly in the ABS body of the detectors .
Energy Saver Circuit. Pulsar The sets were designed to minimize the consumption of the batteries , using components with low energy consumption .
Low Battery Warning . The set Pulsar continuously checks the battery voltage and noted their depletion with audible and visual signals that are transmitted to the receiver.
Induction Night -Light . The twin LED night light will blink continuously confirming that the alarm is on. The luminous intensity of this function can be adjusted to obtain the best visibility .
Memory Function Horns and remember receiving all the custom settings even when replace the batteries or are turned off.
Weather -Proof Body Pulsar The sets were designed to be totally waterproof and resistant to the harshest weather conditions.
2 Years Warranty Pulsar sets are warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
Quick Release the quick removal system allows you to easily remove the warning by buzzer bar. The thread 3/8 nut locking system enables an endless array , so that the unit is facing forward . If the Pulsar unit is not aligned correctly so that you can adjust just unscrew the nut. Replace the nut a quarter or half turn and then tighten the horn.

Malo tehnickih podataka o signalizatorima

Malo probrljah po netu i mogu reci da mi se svidjaju ovi signalizatori...interesantno je sto imaju 2 godine garancije...funkcije su ok i ne cini mi se da su skupi...u odnosu na konkurenciju nude vise za manje novca.....uvrstio sam ih u moju listu za kupovinu.....mada za nekih 20ak eura vise mogu kupiti JRC radar dsi......

• 4 years later...