Daiwa Emcast Advanced 5500

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Daiwa-Emcast-Evo-Carp-5500-AB-270m-0-45mm-750g-Karpfenrolle-ECE5500AB-TOP-NEU-/00/s/MTUwMFgxNTAw/$(KGrHqJHJCoE-0IWW1CHBP2,vUTFyg~~60_12.JPGza te pare, sasvim solidne masine, kostaju oko 60 e,

Ako ti ne smeta zvuk rucnog mlina za kafu (kad je okreces)i sto povremeno najlon ulazi pod spulnu sve ostalo je super!! Pecao sam dve godine na njih i bio prezadovoljan!! Za cenu od 60-ak i malo vise evra EXTRA MASINICA!!!

SAME SIZE REEL AS THE 5000 SIZE, JUST SLIGHTLY SHALLOWER SPOOL

http://www.englandangling.co.uk/images/products/daiwa_emAdvAB.jpg

Now with new Air Bail - to offer more positive line pickups and fewer line snags - tubular stainless bail arm.

The amazing Emcast range has just got better and now with even more choice. The new Emcast Advanced leads the collection and has taken all the pedigree from its cousins further up the range to offer a big pit beauty that befits any rod. This 10 ball bearing machine wids with incredible smoothness and relentlessly delivers power that will cut through any barrier. On the retrieve you can recover over 100cms of line for just one handle turn. It also features the first ever machine cut handle with the Daiwa One Touch folding facility. The ABS spool features a TiN coated rim and the Daiwa renowned front drag. Add to this Twistbuster, Castlock and a spare spool and you may be forgiven for getting the price wrong!

Features:-

* AirBail System

* 10 Ball Bearings (5 sealed bearings)

* ABS Aluminium Spool with TiN coated spool ring

INFINITE anti-reverse

* Machined cut aluminium one touch folding handle with wooden handle knob

* Spare aluminium spool (without spool ring)

* Twist Buster

* Worm shaft oscillation

* Zero Friction main shaft

* Ratio 4.6:1

* Weight 24.3.6oz / 690g

* 10+1

* Line capacity 350m of 12lbs line

* Retreive 99cm

* Extra spare spools £20.00

cena im je oko 100e po komadu ako ima uopste da se kupe

jer se vise ne proizvode.ja pecam 4 godine sa njima.