Daiwa D-Pod 2013

http://www.carpfishing.de/images/dpod_4.jpg

This optional buzzer bars for 4 rods and Bank Sticks in 15, 48, 66 and 116 cm are available.

• Made of stainless steel (stainless)
  • Extendable from 116cm to 200cm Main Sticks
  • 4 Bank Sticks (extendable from 48 cm - 75 cm and 66 cm -105 cm)
  • 2 buzzer bars with a width of 42.5 cm with a 3-er Rod Edition
  • Incl. Transport bag made of 600D polyester
  • Transport dimensions: about 117 x 12 x 12 cm
  • Shipping Weight: 3.5 kg

Cena 199 eura u Nemackoj

• Like 3

Ne verujem da je greska u tezini kolega , kako se moze videti nisu korisceni cevi veceg dijametra od F16mm i predpostavljam debljine zida od 1mm. Druge su manjeg dijametra negde f12mm i to bi bilo otprilike ta kilaza.

PS. ovo pisem zato sto znam tacno kolko tezi svaki moj rod pod pa sam uporedio sa ovim .

Imam osecaj da me neke firme kopiraju :diablo:

• Like 2

Ne verujem da je greska u tezini kolega , kako se moze videti nisu korisceni cevi veceg dijametra od F16mm i predpostavljam debljine zida od 1mm. Druge su manjeg dijametra negde f12mm i to bi bilo otprilike ta kilaza.

PS. ovo pisem zato sto znam tacno kolko tezi svaki moj rod pod pa sam uporedio sa ovim .

Imam osecaj da me neke firme kopiraju :diablo:

a ja bi reko da sam video negde ovaj rod pod :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Sa istog sajte odakle je skinuta prvobitna informacija sada stoji drugacije:

http://www.daiwa.de/dw/en/products_1/bite_indicators_rod_pods/daiwa_d-pod/5,1,74,75,1,1__products-model.htm?ovs_prdrows2=2000

The DAIWA D-Pod is another highlight for carp anglers, who search for something special. Completely made of premium aluminium and then coated black – this pod is hardly visible from the distance.

For the D-Pod we used common bank sticks, thus you can set up your pod individually. If you open the big plastic screws at the jaws, you are able to adjust the leg’s angle in steps of 30°. Due to the extension of the bank sticks, there is no limit for the set up from a high to a low pod.

The buzzerbars are made for 3 rods and can be packed fast and compactly. By replacing the two fixing bars with bank sticks you can also use the buzzerbars separately from the rod pod.

Buzzerbars for 4 rods (art. 18800-951) and bank sticks with 15cm, 48cm, 66cm and 116cm (art. 18800-963 -962 -961 -960) are additionally available.

• Made of premium aluminium
  • Main sticks telescopic from 116cm to 200cm
  • 4 Bank sticks (telescopic from 48cm-75cm and 66cm-105cm)
  • 2 Buzzerbars with a width of 42.5cm, up to 3 rods
  • Incl. transportation bag, made of 600D polyester
  • Transportation size: ca. 117x12x12cm
  • Transportation weight: 3.5kg