SOLAR

• 5 weeks later...

Solar 3kg skvid mesam ga sa mojim obican neutral mix i dobijem 6kg.

na 10 jaja 5ml sicret agent hacinson i 10 ml nutraamino i samo zamesajte sa mixsom.

za divu vodu imacete dobar ribolov pretezno noci, ne hranite mnogo 150gr na stap dnevno ja tako radim, prosto jednostavno jeftino i dobro. pozdrav

Svi gotovi mixovi rade samo je pitanje godishnjeg doba,vode i nacina spremanja.Po meni jedna od firmi koji imaju kompletno balansirani mix.

Dosta vremena pecam na njih(kao solarov clan) tako da nemash utke.

• 5 months later...

Konacno izasho novi solarov program chinese take away a pored njega i pocela je opet proizvodnja black&blue pod nazivom blackberry & blueberry

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6293/chinese1w.jpg

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3526/07283600.jpg

Kako bi vam bilo bar malo jasnije evo kako objasnjavaju u jednom engleskom casopisu za novi program Solara

The boilie itself is a speckled brown colour, and on breaking one open releases all the chilli flakes and garlic pieces etc, a boilie packed with goodies! You get the usual full range that you come to expect from Solar, including:

Freezer and shelf life (in sizes 14mm, 18mm and 22mm) in 1kg or 10kg bags

Pop-ups (in sizes 11mm, 14mm, 18mm, 22m, and also corkers which are a barrel shape)

365 pellets (1kg)

Big Shot liquid (250ml)

Hookbait Dip (100ml)

Up & Down mix (1kg, and also includes a free 250ml Big Shot)

The pop ups are as buoyant as any other, and yet are still fairly soft and easily pierced with a baiting needle. They also come with a free pot shot of glug which will really aid in boosting attraction.

The Big Shot liquid has a multitude of uses. It can be added to particles, pellets, groundbaits, stick mixes, floaters, or simply as a boilie glug / dip. It is also PVA friendly and can be used neat inside solid bags for extra ooze.

The 365 pellets are a 5mm pellet that compliments the boilies with all the same attractors and flavourings, and break down releasing the colours as well as the flavour, which can really help carp compete in feeding.

The Hookbait Dip is an amazing edge. Unlike the Big Shot liquid which is oil based, the Hookbait Dip has the same properties and stickiness as a dipping sauce you would find in a restaurant. Its so thick, it will cling to a hook bait and leave a halo around the vicinity once cast out onto the lakebed, releasing even more attractors through the water layers.

The Up & Down mix is a groundbait with a difference. Once again it has all the attractors and flavours, but is fused into a groundbait that reacts once in the water, creating the mixture to almost ’dance’ across the lakebed thanks to the revolutionary Bedrock™ compound.

With food baits being all the rage, I’m sure it won’t be long before the Chinese Take-Away takes its place within the big fish circuits, a definite winner.